and get an extra €200 on top of government’s Gas Conversion Scheme to Convert Vehicles to Autogas/LPG. The vouchers amounting to €200 are an incentive by Liquigas Malta Ltd and is over and above the conversion grant offered by the Government. The incentive scheme will be available to the first 150 cars converted between 01 May and 31 December 2019. Start enjoying the cost savings and environmental benefits of running your vehicle on LPG. Today’s cars, although much cleaner than in the past, are still one of the most significant factors causing air pollution. By switching to LPG, you will also gain financially as its price is significantly cheaper than other fuels.
The Conversion Process
- Get in touch with one of the Autogas approved installers listed below.
- Agree on a date for the conversion.
- Once your car is converted get in touch with us on 2248 6000 and we'll set an appointment for the conversion verification and voucher collection.
- When you come for the verification you will need to bring with you the converted car with the log book and the conversion certificate issued by the installer.
Cheaper to run - Half the cost of petrol
Safer fuel alternative
Less emissions than traditional fuels
Get your investment back in less than 1 year
Easy to convert your car to run LPG
Liquigas approved autogas installers
Muscats Motors Ltd
Michael Debono Ltd
AUTO LIQUIGAS SERVICE STATIONS
|MIA Service Station
Malta International Airport, Gudja
|Wembley Service Station
Triq Sant Andrija, Swieqi
|VC Service Station
Triq in-Naxxar, Gharghur
|Santa Maria Service Station
Triq il-Kbira, Mellieha
|McQueen Service Station
Tel: 2744 4851
Triq Burmarrad, St Paul's Bay
Pit Stop Service Complex
Triq l-Imdina, Attard
Attards Service Station
Triq l-Imgarr, Xewkija, Gozo
Joem Service Station
67, Birkirkara Road, St. Julian’s
Terms & Conditions
- The scheme is not in conjunction with the government’s Gas Conversion Scheme to Convert Vehicles to Autogas/LPG.
- The vouchers amounting to €200 are an incentive by Liquigas Malta Ltd and is over and above the conversion grant offered by the Government.
- The incentive scheme will be available to the first 150 cars converted between 01 May and 31 December 2019.
- Proof of conversion needs to be presented to Liquigas Malta, who will need to confirm the legitimacy of such.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed at the authorized Auto Liquigas fuel stations listed above.
- Vouchers cannot be transferred, or redeemed for cash.
- Each voucher must be redeemed in full and can only used on Auto Liquigas.
- Voucher value will be deducted from the total cost of refuelling.
- Multiple vouchers can be redeemed at once.
- Vouchers are valid until 31 October 2020.